Physics Chapterwise Important Formulas (FSC)

Assalam O Alaikum Guys !!

As we know, physics is based on mathematical relations and formulas. Here, I have summarized all important formulas of physics which we can use in solving physics problem.  If you don't have enough time to repeat your whole books, you can just read these formulas and Insha'Allah! this will help you.



Share on Google Plus

About Author

Assalam O Alaikum !
I am M. Asad Ali and I am doing BS ComputerScience from National University of Science and Technology (NUST), Islamabad. I am responsible for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 comments:

  1. You put in a lot of effort. Great work! Thanks a lot & God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for such precise notes/formulas. Really helpful. May Allah bless you with success. Aameen.

    ReplyDelete