The Last Day Preparation for Entry Test (Notes)

As I promised you guys that I'll upload important notes that can help you to prepare your Entry Tests e.g. Nust Entry Test, ECAT, MCAT etc. I have uploaded my collection of notes of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics that helped me a lot when I was preparing for Entry Test. If you have very less time which is not enough to read complete book then must go through these notes and I'm sure they gonna help you very much. 

Last Day Entry Test Preparation, As most of us, study only one day before exam like me :-D For those guys, this collection will be worthful. 


Download notes from the links given below :





[ Password : www.thetechnets.blogspot.com ]


Also Read : Cool Shortcut Tricks for Math [COMPLETE BOOK]


Share on Google Plus

About Author

Assalam O Alaikum !
I am M. Asad Ali and I am doing BS ComputerScience from National University of Science and Technology (NUST), Islamabad. I am responsible for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Dear My God Bless YOU/////

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome bro (f)
      May Allah Almighty Bless you too.. :)

      Delete