Entry Test Past Papers [ORIGINAL]

Past papers of any exams give us idea about which type of questions can be there in Exam. ECAT and MCAT are two major Admission Tests held in Pakistan for undergraduate admissions in Engineering and Medical fields. So, for preparing these tests, everyone must go through the past papers of these tests. Usually, we can't get these past papers because it is not allowed to get question paper. These papers are leaked or maybe some people who are very close to the officials, can get these papers.

However, I have got past papers of previous few years of ECAT and MCAT and I'm going to share them with you. The only purpose to share them is to help you in your preparation so that you can get admission in a good university. 


Click the links given below to download Past Papers



                          [ Password : www.thetechnets.blogspot.com ]


Also Read : The Last Day Preparation For Entry Test (Notes)


Share on Google Plus

About Author

Assalam O Alaikum !
I am M. Asad Ali and I am doing BS ComputerScience from National University of Science and Technology (NUST), Islamabad. I am responsible for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 comments:

  1. hay asad please email me me MDCAT Past Papers pdf format

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site.
    mdcat course online 2020

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work paper代写

    ReplyDelete